Thursday, August 30, 2012

The end is near...


Only one day left to go....


I've been participating in The August Break 2012, 
(more or less, I missed a bunch of days) which is about to wrap up.
(read more about TAB here)


Morning Glories are one of my favorite flowers.  
Each summer I grow some near our back door.  
Not only are they beautiful, but I love how they 
greet each day fresh and new.  
Good reminder!  Every day is a new start.    


Labor Day weekend is upon us.
And a Blue Moon!  
Hope the evening is clear for viewing and enjoying.  


Blue Moon 
You saw me standing alone 
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own Blue Moon 
You know just what I was there for 
You heard me saying a prayer for
Someone I really could care for

"Blue Moon," sung by a lot of folks,
including Ella Fitzgerald and Frank Sinatra




No comments:

Post a Comment